Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
- Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the company’s software product line;
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore our products in pursuit of identifying problems that will be important for our customers;
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures for the company’s software;
- Design and implement automation tests;
- Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria;
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios;
- Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues.
- Experience with one of more test automation tools and API testing Cucumber, Behave, SOAPUI, jMeter, etc.;
- Experience with one or more testing frameworks – MSTest, nUnit, TestNG, jUnit, etc.;
- Solid programming experience preferably in.NET;
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.;
- Solid understanding and experience with CI/CD;
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus.
- Plenty of opportunities for professional growth in our local or international operations;
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Company-sponsored training and certification;
- Friendly working environment and strong corporate management;
- 24/7 access to e-learning platforms;
- Recreation room;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Competitive salary based on personal and team achievements;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Regular team buildings and celebrations.
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.