Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
Build and Release Engineer is responsible for end-to-end release engineering process for various environments including development, test and production, ensuring products can be effortlessly delivered to target environments using different distribution mechanism and methods
- Design and develop code that glues together various applications in our build pipeline
- Engineer and release new solutions
- Maintain and monitor software builds
- Design and implement Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Support globally distributed teams
- Track problems, resolutions, and fixes throughout release process.
- Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of build and release procedures compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to ensure final version is up to organizational standards.
- Coordinate build schedules between Development, Database, QA, and Operations.
- Work with all areas of application delivery to ensure the build/deploy process is serving the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or similar field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with automated testing solutions for unit testing, integration testing and system testing.
- Proficient with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Maven, SVN, GIT etc.
- Experienced in database technology (e.g. Oracle, SQL) and programing languages (e.g. Java, C#, Angular)
- Proficiency with Linux operation systems and shell scripting & Python
- Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English
- Well-rounded experience with multiple operating systems, Web technologies, and test
- Additional annual leave days
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid way of working
- Attractive annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.