Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
As a Backend Software Engineer, you will be developing our event-based middleware to integrate with several financial REST APIs, utilising a domain-driven design approach. You will work directly with Architects and Business Stakeholders to explore and prototype technical solutions to various challenging data management and solution design tasks, according to best practices.
Key responsibilities for this role include
- Work on a full-stack project in a cooperative yet goal-oriented environment, without legacy code.
- Tackle complexity with a domain-driven design approach.
- Collaborate with colleagues who value personal responsibility and initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment in which you are part of the decision making process.
- Build solutions that will have a measurable real-life impact on our planet’s environment and empower people to affect change through personal consumer choices.
You love getting things over the line and have an undying entrepreneurial spirit. You are passionate to make the world a better place, one step at a time. You are solution-oriented, structured and enjoy working in small teams.
- Proficiency in Python 3.8 – familiarity with type-hints/mypy is a plus.
- Experience in developing full-stack solutions, REST or Event-based APIs.
- Experience with SQLAlchemy, Flask or similar web-frameworks.
- Ability to work efficiently in a distributed team.
- Experience with Apache Kafka and Python clients for it is a plus.
- Strong Computer Science or Maths background is a plus.
We’re a team of highly motivated and dedicated individuals, passionate about making it easy for people to generate positive social and environmental impact through their financial and lifestyle activities. Here are some more reasons to join us:
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely as you wish, giving you the opportunity to work at your best and in a safe and convenient environment;
- Extra paid leave (in addition to your paid holiday allowance and public holidays) to allow you to support any social or environmental causes you feel passionate about;
- Above all, this is a unique chance to be part of a company with ambitious goals to disrupt banking as we know it for the direct benefit of people and planet
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.