Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
For one of our clients – operating in the field of financial services and formed a team of the best professionals from the industry, we are looking to hire an Operations Manager!
In this position, you will oversee the foreign exchange broker strategic operations and client services, along with managing the day-to-day operations for products of the whole group.
• Responsible for sound internal controls and risk assessment of operational policy and procedures for the whole group.
• Develop and oversee the strategic plan, maintain adequate operational procedures and systems, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements as well as established broker procedures.
• Act as point person for any system implementations or enhancements.
• Work closely with the management board and sales team; align sales needs and operational goals and develop operating infrastructure and models for foreign exchange broker operations.
• Support new products including implantation, testing, and product workflow. Responsible for new product development and coordination with cash management in the review, testing and roll-out of additional products.
• Act as primary liaison with all regulatory agencies and internal/external audit.
• Manage department staff, including employee relations, performance, attendance, recruitment, and training. Responsible for employee development and retention.
• Prepare reports and presentations for the management committee.
• Minimum 5 years of direct foreign currency operations experience required.
• Deep exposure/experience with Foreign Exchange products strongly preferred.
• Bachelor s degree in Business or equivalent experience required.
• Prior management experience required.
• Strong communication and presentations skills.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft products.
What the company offers:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full-time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Special educational program for the first month.
• Weekly sports day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Abroad training for personal development with mutual benefits.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.