Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
We are looking for a legal advisor to be responsible for providing one of our clients with legal assistance and advice. The responsibilities of a legal advisor include drafting legal documents, structuring solutions for issues, and providing support in legal issues. To be successful as a legal advisor, you should possess excellent analytical, research, and writing skills, the ability to make good judgments and be able to work well within a team. Ultimately, a top-notch legal advisor should have strong communication skills, be able to manage a large workload with a tight deadline, and remain up-to-date with laws.
Legal Advisor Responsibilities:
• Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
• Providing advice on legal matters.
• Drafting legal opinions, and briefing documents.
• Reviewing legal material.
• Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
• Monitoring the implementation of the legal clauses.
Legal Advisor Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in law.
• Experience in the law field.
• Strong analytical and research skills.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work well within a team and individually.
• Fluent in English
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020