Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
At GGC, we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our agency team – ideally, someone who has experience working within Information Technology (IT) recruiting. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technological developments that influence our clients hiring needs. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential then this is the right opportunity for you.
Objectives of this Role:
• Source, screen, and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
• Consult with clients on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
• Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry-standard assessments
• Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business
• Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
• Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
• Understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates
• Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels
• Source, screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
• Build a candidate CRM to ensure a pipeline of qualified candidates – ensuring candidate data is kept updated
• Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs
Skills and Qualifications:
• Proven work experience in recruitment – ideally as a Technical Recruiter
• Excellent level of English
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
• Experience using LinkedIn to source quality candidates
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network
We offer you:
♦ Career Advance & Learning Opportunities;
♦ Work in a brand new office;
♦ Competitive bonus system;
♦ Contract with Grove Global Consult Ltd. and working with an amazing young team
Please send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labor and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.