Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
- Managing high level project plan of IT
- Lead assigned projects to completion
- Overall capacity planning
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Troubleshoot/escalate problems that come up during projects
- Communicate with all departments about resource allocation
- Refine project budget as needed to ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibility
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Communicate project objectives to all team members involved
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Monitor and report staff performance during project period
- Performance maintenance and review of staff
- Decide staff needs and perform hiring process
- Build and monitor overall project process flow with selection of proper tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer- or business-related discipline required (Master’s degree and/or PMP certificate preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience in software project management, development, or design
- 5+ years team management experience
- Experience in portfolio management and tools
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Ability to complete projects on time and within the stated budget
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management, and leadership
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good spoken and written English
- Very attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- 25 days paid vacation
- Additional health insurance
- Sport card
- Professional growth
- Team building and welfare activities
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.