Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Start your dream career by becoming part of our team!
For one of our clients – operating in the field of financial services and online trading and formed a team of the best representatives from the industry, we are looking to hire Graphic Designer!
• Production of high-quality design work for all online and offline marketing activities to ensure the delivery of world class visual communications within the gaming & financial sector;
• Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic design content from conception through to final production;
• Ability to be highly communicative in face-to-face meetings and throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met;
• Work closely with Marketing, Product, Web and various third parties to develop web enhancements that deliver the highest quality of customer experience on our sites;
• Create and maintain effective content for the brand web page CMS (content management system) according to the relevant requirements brief;
• Contribute to department and work related meetings as required to best perform the role and to achieve open channels of communication in areas of ideation and strategy;
• Quality check;
• Ensuring the effective maintenance of client websites and retaining an overall awareness of all on-going projects;
• Ensure all creative content is optimized for best practice;
• Act as a mentor and support the more junior members of the design team by sharing advice, assistance and encouragement.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
• Significant experience working in a design studio at mid-weight or senior level;
• University-level education in web design, graphic design or equivalent work experience;
• Previous experience in the creation of digital products, platforms, Web & Mobile experiences, Mobile applications;
• Master of Adobe Photoshop & illustrator, able to produce production-ready assets for developers;
• Flash animation, non-linear video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects);
• Good understanding of User Experience, User Centered Design and Responsive Web Design on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android;
• Ability to create simple, engaging web graphics;
• Knowledge of printing processes, preparing artwork for printing is essential;
• Skilled in 3D design tools such as 3DS Max, 4D Cinema is advantageous;
• Strong organizational and project management skills;
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers .
What the company offers:
• Attractive remuneration and social package;
• Team buildings and trainings;
• Weekly games with awards;
• Career development within the company.
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.
|Job Category||Graphic design|