Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting
services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Start your dream career by becoming part of our team!
For our client – technology company providing consulting services, software development and complete IT solutions, we are looking to hire Senior Full-Stack Developer.
Responsibilities – what you’ll be doing:
● Make a major impact on the business by building a quality MVP our customers will love;
● Design and develop a new customer-facing, cloud-based platform using latest cutting-edge
technologies (AWS, React, Node.js, etc);
● Take part in early decision making, architecture, design and technological research;
● Implement the platform’s core client-side logic, UI, infra, tests, tools and automation;
● Take on backend logic tasks to automate manual work currently done by accountants and IT
professionals in the largest enterprises;
● Work closely with a talented welcoming agile team;
● Occasionally perform some DevOps tasks when needed;
● Be a cornerstone in the company’s core development team.
Requirements – does this describe you?
● 6+ years recent hands-on experience in frontend development, highly skilled in React.js;
● 4+ years recent experience in cloud-based backend development, highly skilled in Node.js;
● Experience in designing and building REST APIs;
● Good working knowledge of relational and non-relational Databases; comfortable using Docker;
● Production experience with modern cloud service providers (AWS – must, Azure, GCP – nice to have);
● Working knowledge of at least one more high level language (Kotlin, Java, Python, Ruby, Go or similar);
● Communicative, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, independent yet collaborative;
● Fluent in English, spoken and written;
● Experience with early-stage architecture and development of web applications from scratch;
● Managerial or leadership experience, with a strong sense of ownership, comfortable mentoring others;
● Experience with setting up CI/CD and end-to-end test environments;
● Experience with development of enterprise IT SaaS web products.
What the company offers:
● Attractive remuneration and social package;
● Fully or partly remote options;
● 25 annual paid vacation days;
● Additional Health Insurance;
● Team Buildings;
● Offices in Sofia and Plovdiv downtowns;
● Birthday vouchers;
● Gym membership.
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 /
|Job Category||Computer science, Web Designer|