Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
For one of our clients – operating in the field of financial services and formed a team of the best representatives from the Forex industry, we are looking to hire Financial Compliance Specialist!
• Handle all money-in and money-out flows;
• Collaborate with client-facing teams to ensure they can provide the right responses to clients;
• Ensure funds availability on corporate accounts for processing the expected transaction volume;
• Undertake any payments-related duties, as required, such as actioning and monitoring of reports, verification, and reporting of customer payments data, suspension of customer accounts, bank reconciliation, and PSP reconciliation;
• Assist in identifying areas for development of the service in line with the strategy;
• Handle incoming and outgoing files, control them and process them into our system making sure all balances match and you have reconciled all data and investigated all the differences;
• Assist with the implementation of new payment and monitoring processes required to support developments in new service initiatives or geographical expansions;
• Work with customer documents to verify their account and / or other requests;
• Conducting regular reports (KYC) for the Company’s clients;
• Providing information and assistance to customers depending on their needs;
• Checking incoming customer documents and notifying the Management and related members of executive departments for inaccurate, old documents and / or attempted fraud.
• Excellent level of English (both verbal and written);
• Have at least 1 year of experience and proven track record of covering a wide scope of payments-related tasks;
• Have a financial background, previous experience in banks, forex markets or cryptocurrency;
• Have a strong eye for detail and are enthusiastic to follow payment and compliance procedures rigorously;
• Have a good understanding of payment processes, money movements and reconciliation.
What the company offers:
• Attractive remuneration and social package;
• Great working environment and a highly professional team;
• You are going to have the chance to work with the best agents in the Forex industry;
• Work in a brand new office;
• Career development within the company.
Please send your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.
|Job Category||Back office|