Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
Data Engineer function will be on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing data sets. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company.
- Monitor and improve data quality
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Building data pipelines with Spark
Strong object-oriented design and development skills
Unix/ Linux and shell scripting,
SQL and NoSQL technologies, data modeling and tradeoffs
Databases columnar, distributed, row based
Ability to do research and gather information; to find out and execute best practices in the areas of responsibility
Enjoy the improving & optimizing software and using new technologies
Proactively thinking and result-oriented approach
Good command of English language, written and verbal
- Experience in open-source data technologies (Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Kafka, Storm etc.)
- Knowledge of streaming architecture
- Additional annual leave days
- Day off on your birthday
- Additional health insurance and dental service coverage
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid way of working
- Attractive annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Additional paid maternity leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Memorable team buildings
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.