Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
For one of our clients, a fast-growing company in the field of iGaming, we have an opening for a Customer Support Representative with Italian and English.
Role and objectives:
Our clients are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, positive, and people person for a Customer Support team
Someone that will put the customer first, provide outstanding service, and makes sure they do everything they can from start to finish
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicating with customers through email and live chat
- Keeping up to date with our products and promotions
- Collaborating closely with colleagues across the entire international business
- Delivering a first-class service to our customers in line with departmental KPI’s
- Finding out why this is such a great sector to work in
- Finding out why this is an amazing business to work with
- And most important, being part of an awesome team
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Fluent written and spoken Italian language skills
- Good English language skills
- Strong computing skills, especially in web-based applications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – attention to detail is key
- Ability to handle challenging situations
- Availability and flexibility to work on shifts
- Capable of prioritising and multitasking workloads
- Competitive salary package
- Monthly and annual performance-based bonuses
- Transport allowance for late and night shifts
- Food vouchers
- Career development/advancement orientated
- 20 days annual leave
- Health Insurance from day one
- Free snacks and beverages in the office and Happy Hour on Fridays
- Discount on Multisport cards
- A friendly work environment with positive teammates
- Team-building activities
- Great office location
Please send your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.