Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
Start your dream career by becoming part of our team!
For one of our clients – we are looking to hire Creative Project Manager.
Creative Project Managers are the lifeline of our creative teams. Well organized and flexible, they have the ability to work with all levels of management (client and internal), vendors, and possess strong project management ability. The Creative Project Manager plays a pivotal role in keeping projects moving internally and managing the client’s expectations. They will engage with the client to gather information and understand the overall direction of the campaign and creative request. Proactively work to move the Creative team members toward completion of project deliverable and supports the team in various administrative activities by building project schedules, forecasting hours for projects, coordinating with different teams to ensure that projects start and finish on time, that all stakeholders have reviewed and approved in a timely manner, and enforce process during projects. They will help create efficiency by forecasting, monitoring utilization, identifying opportunities to move projects to lower-cost resources, as well as client approvals.
– Accountability for communicating internal plans/methodology;
– Run internal client meetings as needed; be responsible for daily communication with key internal contacts;
– Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables;
– Assist in managing the campaign process and updating all materials;
– Assist in writing creative briefs and developing presentations;
– Maintain campaign matrixes as needed, reviews all art file updates and HTML for accurate reports on a number of rounds and schedules;
– Improve existing processes;
– Ensure on-time, accurate program execution;
– Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously;
– Produce timely and accurate project reports for internal reference;
– Attention to detail and proactive in evaluating recommending, and implementing opportunities to improve internal tools and processes;
– Flexible in supporting the creative team on a wide variety of administrative duties;
– Strong client relationships at the administrative level;
– Coordinating, scheduling of meetings; taking notes and distributing; follow up on actions.
Please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.