Grove Global Consult Ltd. is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
For one of our clients – operating in the field of financial services and formed a team of the best professionals from the Forex and the Cryptocurrency industry, we are looking to hire Compliance and Customer support with English!
• Work with customer documents to verify their account and / or other requests;
• Conducting regular reports (KYC) for the Company’s clients;
• Providing information and assistance to customers depending on their needs;
• Checking incoming customer documents and notifying the Management and related members of executive departments for inaccurate, old documents and / or attempted fraud;
• Providing feedback to the Management and related executive members departments for the status of customer accounts, transactions, documentation, requests, questions, etc.
• Reporting to Management and related members of executive departments for urgent technical or software problems of customers with the company’s website, platforms, chat, and others.
• Excellent level of English (both verbal and written);
• 6 months previous experience with Forex markets, Cryptocurrency etc. is mandatory;
• Experience in document handling and data verification;
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, MT4, MT5, Zendesk, Live chat, CRM;
• Connect with the clients by phone, email and chat.
What the company offers:
• Attractive remuneration and social package;
• Fixed salary + commission;
• You are going to have the chance to work with the best agents in the Forex industry;
• Free snacks and beverages;
• Team buildings and trainings;
• Multisport card;
• Various daily and weekly bonuses;
• Career development within the company.
Please send your CV in English.Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.