Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of private business sector worldwide.
Are you ready to start your dream job?
For one of our clients – operating in the field of financial services and formed a team of the best representatives from the Forex and the Cryptocurrency industry, we are looking to hire Payments Specialist!
- Follow up daily approval ration and decline reasons.
- Resolve and research undelivered payments.
- Investigate any transaction failures and provide a complete analysis for all raised issues.
- To perform daily financial transactions – online bank wires, manual deposits and withdrawals.
- Initiate, review and/or approve global payments in various currencies and settlements.
- Manage anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) processes.
- Communicate with appropriate internal teams, when necessary to resolve open issues or questions.
- Ensure that new beneficiaries set-ups are added, reviewed, confirmed, enhanced, or amended where required.
- Communicating with banks and processors.
- Other languages would be considered as a big advantage.
- Excellent English – verbal and written, native speaker level!
- Previous working experience as a Backoffice /Payment processing/ – minimum 2 years!
- Previous experience and knowledge regarding Forex, Equities, CFD’s and other financial products.
- Able to think outside the box and have the desire to pull out all the stops to solve issues.
- Desire to develop a deep working knowledge of the Global payments space.
- Experience managing financial reconciliations will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the international and domestic payments types.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel.
What the company offers:
- Attractive base salary.
- Full time position – 5 days a week.
- Social benefits – Multisport card.
- Additional health insurance.
- Birthday Gifts.
- Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
- Weekly sport day (Football) + catering in the office.
- Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
- Variety of different food and drinks in the office.
Please send your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.