Backoffice /Payments Specialist/
Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
For one of our clients in FinTech, we are looking for a highly motivated Backoffice /Payments Specialist/.
- Investigate any transaction failures and provide a complete analysis for all raised issues
- Manage anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) processes
- Communicate with appropriate internal teams, when necessary to resolve open issues or questions
- Follow up daily approval ration and decline reasons
- Resolve and research undelivered payments
- To perform daily financial transactions – online bank wires, manual deposits, and withdrawals
- Initiate, review and/or approve global payments in various currencies and settlements
- Ensure that new beneficiaries set-ups are added, reviewed, confirmed, enhanced, or amended where required
- Communicating with banks and processors
The ideal candidate has:
- Previous experience and knowledge regarding Forex, Equities, CFD’s and other financial products is an advantage
- Experience managing financial reconciliations will be an advantage
- Desire to develop a deep working knowledge of the Global payments space
- Previous working experience as a Backoffice /Payment processing/ is a must
- Other languages would be considered as a big advantage
- Excellent English – both verbal and written
- Able to think outside the box and have the desire to pull out all the stops to solve issues
- Good knowledge of the international and domestic payments types
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Attractive base salary + bonuses commissions
- Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company
- Free fruits and drinks in the office + weekly catering
- Holidays & Team buildings
- Multisport, additional health insurance, birthday gift cards, other
If it sounds like a dream job for you? Please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.
|Категория работа||Back office|