B2B Software Sales
Grove Global Consult is a consulting and recruitment agency, providing strategic consulting services in the areas of the private business sector worldwide.
For one of our clients, we are looking for a highly motivated B2B Software Sales, to be one of the pioneering members for an existing fintech division project.
- 2+ years of experience of hands-on sales and/or business development toward fintech operators, or with credit card processing providers
- Willing to travel, abilities to work independently with a highly self-motivated and innovative mind
- Experience with eCommerce sellers/industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree and above is a plus
- Excellent English – verbal and written
- Experience in cross-border eCommerce, online B2B, or familiarity with risk control of cross-border transactions is preferred
- Proven track record and high familiarity in global Fintech markets
- Candidates with background experience of more than 2 years would be considered with higher priority
- Develop business relationships/potential partnerships with merchants, platforms, service providers, industry associations, medias and affiliates in cross-border eCommerce
- Support and present at marketing events organized by Marketing Department and Business Development Department, attend likewise events in cross-border eCommerce industry
- Expand the business to any online business sector
- Execute company’s business development plan by acquiring new customers/merchants
- Retaining/maintaining relationships with customers/merchants for accomplishing sales target
- Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company
- Attractive base salary + bonuses commissions
- Free fruits and drinks in the office + weekly catering
- Holidays & Team buildings
- Multisport, additional health insurance, birthday gift cards, other
If it sounds like a dream job for you? Please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license issued by Ministry of Labour and Social Policy under № 3018 / 30.04.2020.